So what is Hypnobirthing?
HypnoBirthing is a complete birth education programme, that teaches simple but specific self hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for a better birth.
HypnoBirthing is much more than just self hypnosis or hypnotherapy for childbirth.
With HypnoBirthing, you’ll discover that severe pain does not have to be an accompaniment of labour
You’ll learn how to release the fears and anxieties you may currently have about giving birth, and how to overcome previous traumatic births
HypnoBirthing lets you discover and experience the joy and magic of birth – rather than the horrific ordeal everyone else seems hell-bent on telling you about
Most importantly, you’ll learn how to put yourself back in control of your birth – rather than blindly turning your birthing experience over to your doctor or midwife.
What are the Key Benefits of Hypnobirthing?
- A special, integral role for the Birthing Partner•
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours•
- A calm and secure birth experience rather than a tense, stressful ordeal•
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical painkillers•
- Fewer breech positions and other complications•
- Easier resolution in the event of a complication•
- Good-natured babies who are better sleepers and eaters•
- A more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy•
- Alleviate fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for the actual birth•
- Reduces risk of hyperventilation from ‘shallow’ breathing methods•
- Promotes bonding of mother, baby and birthing partner•
- More rapid postnatal recovery•
- Returns childbirth to the beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended
Want to know more about the service? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07751 227738, or use the contact page on this website..